5 Things to do Today to Live Healthier
VIP Crew! It’s your favorite Life Coach and mine, Life Coach VIP LJ Aviles, and welcome to the VIP Experience.
We all want to be healthier in one way or another. Sometimes we are so busy with our lives that we forget to take care of our own health until it’s too late. I have some helpful advice that you can do TODAY
to start living a healthier life
- Drink More Water – There are so many benefits of water including removing toxins, fighting infections, losing weight, promote healthy skin, and more. You should try to drink half of your body weight in water, but at the very least 64 oz per day (8 cups).
- Become More Physically Active – Whether you go to the gym, do yard work, go for walks, or do a home workout, you will want to get more active. Moving your body is a great way to help strengthen your muscles which can help raise your metabolism and burn fat. Any kind of movement is good movement.
- Start Logging Your Food – Nutrition is something a lot of people struggle with and that’s because we don’t realize what we are eating. If you simply start logging your food using an app such as My Fitness Pal, then you can get a good idea of how much you are eating each day.
- Have an Accountability Partner – A lot of times we try to do things on our own and have a hard time staying on track. Having someone to talk to about your accomplishments and struggles is so important because then you don’t feel alone.
- Get Enough Sleep – Sleep is a necessity for your body. Most adults need at least 6-8 hours of sleep a night. Lack of sleep can lead to fatigue, weight gain, and more stress. Be sure to rest up, because your body will thank you for it.
Remember, it is so important to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others. Beginning next week, I’m going to go over each tip in more detail. You will get a ton of value out of this.
For right now, answer this question:
How many of these tips will I start doing TODAY? Share that in the comments and tell me how you will be doing them. Is there a big struggle you have? Is there a question you need answered?
The more specific you are the better! If you know someone else who will benefit from this, please share it with them!
Additionally, sign up below to stay up to date with the latest advice to help you in life.
Trust and Believe in yourself, and Trust and Believe in Life Coach LJ